Chocolate is an upcoming Korean drama series that is going to arrive soon on Netflix. Chocolate is written by Lee Kyung-min and directed by Lee Hyung-min. This is the first time in fifteen years since the pair, Lee Kyung Min and Lee Hyung-min, have come together to work on a project after the television series I’m Sorry, I Love You.
Chocolate season 1 consists of a total of 16 episodes, and the first episode will be released on 30th November 2019. The teaser of the chocolate season has been out now.
EPISODE and AIR DATE
- 1st episode on 30th of November, 2019
- 2nd episode on 1st of December, 2019
- 3rd episode on 7th of December, 2019
- 4th episode on 8th of December, 2019
- 5th episode on 14th of December, 2019
- 6th episode on 15th of December, 2019
- 7th episode on 21st of December, 2019
- 8th episode on 22nd of December, 2019
- 9th episode on 28th of December, 2019
- 10th episode on 29th of December, 2019
- 11th episode on 4th of January, 2020
- 12th episode on 5th of January, 2020
- 13th episode on 11th of January, 2020
- 14th episode on 12th of January, 2020
- 15th episode on 18th of January, 2020
- 16th episode on 19th of January, 2020
Assumptions are that each episode will have a run time of approximately 70 minutes.
We can also reveal the whole story plot of chocolate. So here we go, Lee Kang is a neurosurgeon, who once dreamed of becoming a chef. As a child, Moon Cha Young once met Lee Kang at a small restaurant in the town near the sea.
There, Lee Kang cooked food and gave her a meal, which inspired her and motivated her to become a world-famous chef. After many years passed, the two meet again at a hospice ward, and together, they heal their own emotional scars by preparing meals for the patients there.
Quite excited for the chocolate to hit the Netflix screen? We are too. Let’s wait for a little to watch this marvelous season together.