Currently, NBC’s most popular show, Good Girls, is set to get another season much to fans relief where the previous season ended in a cliffhanger. The Season 3 of Good Girls will be released on February 16, 2020, on NBC after its production was announced in 2019.
The 1st season of Good Gurls premiered in February 2018 and ended in April, with ten episodes being broadcasted. The story followed three mothers: the sisters Beth and Annie and their childhood friend Ruby, showcasing their struggles in daily life as well as the dangerous plans they hatch to achieve their goals with the ideology of ‘Ends justify the means.’
The unique premise of the NBC show where the first season showed three mothers getting a taste of the world of crime to the second season where they were knee-deep in trying to handle their mess; had the audience hooked and even eager for the next season which is finally here.
With the original cast of Retta, Mae Whittman, and Christina Hendrick returning to the upcoming season, it can be expected that many of the unresolved questions from the previous two seasons will be answered.
Jackie Cruz will also be joining the cast as Beth’s new acquaintance, Rhea, who will be the mother of Rio’s baby.
With all the excitement and anticipation, here are five things you need to know for sure.
Five Things To Know About Good Girls Season 3
- The show has been renewed for the third season and, given the popularity, may also get a season four that are in the talks. The progress in story arc is sure to captive the attention of the audience as it has done with the two already broadcasted shows.
- The show will be airing on NBC exclusively on February 16, 2020, at 10/9c to the audience on an exhilarating journey with the three mothers and their endeavors in the criminal world.
- The first two seasons of Goog girls will be available on Netflix, while the upcoming season can be watched on NBC and soon on the NBC app and Hulu.
- The chances of season 3 being available on Netflix are slim as there have been no known announcements been made to hint at the possibility which may hinder the watching experience for its international audience.
- The story arc of the third season is pretty ambiguous with the multiple dimensions to the plot and characters, but it is pretty clear that the darker clouds of hardship and uncertainty might befall Beth.
With less than a month left for the season to air, revisiting the previous seasons will be advisable as the justifiable excitement increases.