Do you want to know all the interesting facts or details about one of your favorite Pokemon characters? All the Pokeman characters are not as famous as Pikachu, but they all are useful in the games. Also, isn’t it fascinating to know about them? Here are the details of the Pokeman character Spearow.
Spearow, also known as Tiny Bird Pokeman is introduced in Generation 1. This pokemon is often overlooked or considered as an underrated threat due to its weakness to Stealth Rock and low defenses. They belong to an avian species of Pokeman. This small-sized bird if fully developed into a bird having huge and magnificent wings in Generation 7.
The Japanese name of the Pokemon is Onisuzume. Its national podedox number is #021. It is a normal flying type bird with brown plumage on its head and three brown tail feathers. The height and weight of the Pokemon is 0.3 m (1′00″) and 2.0 kg (4.4 lbs) respectively.
It has the main ability of the keen eye and one hidden ability, i.e., sniper. The catch rate of the Pokemon is55 (33.3% with PokeBall, full HP). Its growth rate is medium-fast. The base friendship and Exp is 70 (normal) and 52 respectively. The Pokemon is a 50% male and 50 % female, belonging to the egg group of flying with egg cycles of 15 (3,599-3,855 steps). It has a different local number in different games and areas.
- 021 (Red/Blue/Yellow)
- 013 (Gold/Silver/Crystal)
- 021 (FireRed/LeafGreen)
- 013 (HeartGold/SoulSilver)
- 109 (X/Y — Mountain Kalos)
- 073 (Sun/Moon — Alola dex)
- 087 (U.Sun/U.Moon — Alola dex)
- 021 (Let’s Go Pikachu/Let’s Go Eevee)
Pokemon Spearow Staus and Moves in Different Generations
The basis status of the Pokeman is as mentioned below.
- HP: 40
- Attack: 60
- Speed: 70
- Special Attack: 31
- Special Defense: 31
- Total: 262
The different types of moves learned by Spearow by leveling up and TM in different generations is given below.
Moves learned by Leveling Up
Modes learned by TM
Where to find Pokemon Spearow in different games and their locations?
The different version of the Spearow is found in different areas.
- Red and Blue: Routes 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23
- Yellow: Routes 3, 4, 9, 16, 18, 22
- Gold and Silver: Routes 3, 4, 7, 9, 10, 22, 33, 42, 46, Trees, Randy
- Crystal: Routes 3, 4, 7, 9, 10, 22, 33, 42, 46, Trees, Randy
- Ruby and Sapphire: Trade
- Emerald: Trade
- FireRed and LeafGreen: Routes 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, Treasure Beach, Mt. Travail, Cape Brink, Ruin Valley, Water Path, Canyon Entrance
- Diamond and Pearl: Route 225, 226
- Platinum: Route 225
- HeartGold and SoulSilver: Routes 3, 4, 7, 9, 10, 22, 33, 42, 44, 45, 46, 47, Trees, Safari Zone, Azalea Town
- Black and White: Breed Fearow
- X and Y: Breed Fearow
- Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Trade
- Sun and Moon Alola: Route 2, Alola Route 3
- Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Alola: Route 2, Alola Route 3
- Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! Kanto: Route 3, Route 4, Route 9, Route 10, Route 22, Route 23
- Sword and Shield: Trade
- Pokemon Trozei: Endless Level 49, Endless Level 80, Forever Level 8, Mr. Who’s Den
- Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team: Mt. Travail (1F-4F), Pitfall Valley (4F-9F), Remains Island (B9F-B13F)
- Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness: Mystifying Forest (B1F-B13F), Mystery Jungle (B1F-B29F
- Pokémon Ranger: Kisara Plains
- Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia: Union Road, Peril Cliffs
- Pokémon Rumble: Windy Prairie
|Damaged By||Weak Against||Immune To||Resistant To|
How to evolve Spearow into Fearow?
Spearow is the unevolved form that is fully evolved into Fearow at level 20. This is the first evolution of the Spearow. In Pokemon Go, there are two ways of evolution. You can quickly use the candy to obtain evolution. Hatching Eggs can also be used in the gain to attain evolution. It requires 50 candies to evolve and 2 km egg distance to hatch. If the pokemon is exposed to a beta stone, it evolves into a beta sparrow and if it holds a mist stone, it evolves into Aves during the day.
How much useful is Pokemon Spearow?
One of the good things about Spearow is that the Pokemon is very territorial and can warn dangers. When they find any danger, their cries can be heard from miles away. They are known for their speed, attack, and is a good scout. They are really good for competitive options and their best teammates are rapid spinners.
For more, you can visit our website herald journalism