How to play PS4 games on Android and iOS devices
PlayStation 4 has been one of the most successful consoles for Sony. It is a clear choice for players looking to play quality console exclusives. Have you been how to play ps4 games on android devices? We have got the answer for you today!
PS4 console exclusives are some of the best games you can play currently. They consist of absolute modern classics like God of War, Marvel’s Spider-Man and The Last of Us Part II.
The support accompanies a few highlights that permit you to have more command over your games. One such splendid element of the PS4 is Remote Play. This element permits you to play your PS4 games on your Android or iOS gadget.
The main prerequisite for you to begin playing your PS4 games on your cell phone gadget is that both your gadget and the PS4 must be on a similar Wi-Fi arrange.
The procedure is amazingly basic, yet remember, that you should have a quick and stable web association for a consistent gaming experience.
The Remote Play application is accessible on Google Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS gadgets. The application is allowed to download and doesn’t require a buy.
Follow these steps to start using your smartphone as a controller for your PS4:
- Download the Remote Play App
- On your PS4 Home Screen, go to Settings
- Select Remote Play Connection Settings
- Enable Remote Play
- Select Add Device
- Open the Remote Play app on your smartphone
- Select “Start Remote Play”
- Enter the passcode displayed on your PS4 screenThe application will take only a few moments to begin Remote Play, after which you can begin playing your favourite games even when you’re not in the same room.However, ensure that your Internet connection is fast and stable.
Watch this video for better understanding on how to play PS4 games on Android and iOS devices ?
For more you can visit our website herald journalism