Aegislash is the one pokémon amongst the best dual-type Pokemon. It maybe Steel/Ghost-type Pokemon. This pokémon is introduced in Generation Six. Also, Aegislash is referred to as ‘Royal Sword Pokémon’. The Pokemon, Aegislash evolution termed as a good one when it comes to defense and attack both as its Moveset, Stats, Abilities and other features support well in the matter while its weakness against other type Pokemon can be a negative point but that is what can be handled with proper planning.
Aegislash’s body resembles a Golden Sword. The edge of the steel blade is white in color and somewhat jagged at the tip. There is a single, purple eye with a white slash surrounded by a black space at the handle of the sword-like pokémon, which forms a thick, striated spike. Along either side of the handle, there are two cloth-like hands are emerged. Both the arms are black and change to a pale purple with a slight swirl design at the end. It holds an ornet shield in at least one of its arms, which is gold in color and has three brown rings by black in the middle.
Using the ability of Stance Change, Aegislash can be able to switch its stance in the middle of a battle, depending on what moves are used. For attacking mode, it uses Blade Forme, in which it carries shield in left arm and Slashes the foes with its exposed blade. For defending purpose, it uses Shield Forme, in which it covers its blade with the shield with closed arms behind the shield. The defending technique can decrease or block any attack.
- National №: 681
- Japanese Name: Gillgard
- Type: STEEL /GHOST
- Species: Royal Sword Pokémon
- Height: 1.7 m (5′07″)
- Weight: 53.0 kg (116.8 lbs)
- Stance Change
- Local №:
- 119 (X/Y — Central Kalos)
- 332 (Sword/Shield)
- Catch rate: 45 (5.9% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship: 70 (normal)
- Base Exp.: 234
- Growth Rate: Medium Fast
- Egg Groups: Mineral
- Gender: 50% male, 50% female
- Egg cycles: 20 (4,884–5,140 steps)
Pokémon Changes In Different Generations:
- In Generations 6-7, Aegislash (Blade Forme) has a base Attack of 150.
- In Generations 6-7, Aegislash (Shield Forme) has a base Defense of 150.
- In Generations 6-7, Aegislash (Blade Forme) has a base Special Attack of 150.
- In Generations 6-7, Aegislash (Shield Forme) has a base Special Defense of 150.
- In Generation 6, Aegislash (Blade Forme) has 2 Defense EVs.
- In Generation 6, Aegislash (Blade Forme) has 1 Special Defense EV.
Aegislash Pokedex Stats
- HP: 60
- Attack: 50
- Defense: 140
- Speed: 60
- Special Attack: 50
- Special Defense: 140
- Total: 500
Moves Learned By Aegislash
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Aegislash?
- X, Y: Evolve Honedge/Doublade
- Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire: Trade/migrate from another game
- Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon: Evolve Honedge/Doublade
- Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee: Trade/migrate from another game
- Sword, Shield: Evolve Honedge/Doublade
How To Evolve?
There are currently a total of three Pokemon species in Aegislash’s family of its own kind of evolution.
Honedge is the primary and unevolved form in its family of evolution. It evolves into Doublade at the starting of level 35. Aegislash is the final form in its family and is evolved from Doublade when it is exposed to a dusk Stone
How Much Useful Is My Aegislash?
In the offensive mode, it can split any opponent with its steel blade, having more strength and weight. In defending mode, it makes protection from attacks and it uses its steel body and a force field of spectral power to decrease the damage of any attack. Its potent spectral powers have the capability to manipulate others. It once made use of its powers to force people and Pokémon to build a kingdom to its own comforts.
It has a weakness to Dark, Fire, Ghost, Ground-type Pokémon’s Moveset because Aegislash deals a total of 160 percent of damage from these types of attacks.
Well, do you think that the Aegislash Evolution can suffice your needs in the game after going through its weakness, Moveset, stats, and more? If yes then you should run down to the Aegislash Evolution!
But if still, you think that you may find some better Moveset, stats, and less unhealthy weakness with the help of evolution other than of Aegislash, then Herald Journalism has information stocked for that purpose.