Roggenrola is one of the specular single types of Pokémon. It is introduced in Generation Five. It is also referred to as ‘ Mantle Pokémon’. Well, getting down to the what’s the best Moveset, the power of stats, the weakness and strength against other Pokemon gained from the Roggenrola Evolution will be found in the later part.
Roggenrola may be a rocky, roughly spherical Pokémon discovered a 100 years back during an earthquake fissure. Its body is blue in colour and covered in large, levelled surfaces. It has a hexagonal, yellow intrigue in the middle of its spherical body, leading to a hexagonal opening that functions as an ear. Roggenrola has a brown, rocky oblong on the top of its head, and similar brown rocks that set out as feet. Its body consists of an energy core; due to compression underground, both this core and Roggenrola’s body is as firm as steel.
- National №: 524
- Japanese Name: Dangoro
- Type: Rock
- Height: 0.4 m (1′04″)
- Weight: 18.0 kg (39.7 lbs)
- Weak Armor
- Sand Force (hidden ability)
- Local №:
- 030 (Black/White)
- 068 (Black 2/White 2)
- 120 (X/Y — Coastal Kalos)
- 098 (Sun/Moon — Alola dex)
- 120 (U.Sun/ U.Moon — Alola dex)
- 168 (Sword/Shield)
- 154 (The Isle of Armor)
- Catch rate: 255 (33.3% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship: 70(normal)
- Base Exp.: 56
- Growth Rate: Medium Slow
- Egg Groups: Mineral
- Gender: 50% male, 50% female
- Egg cycles: 15 (3,599–3,855 steps)
Pokémon Changes In Different Generations:
- In Generations 5-6, Roggenrola does not have the Weak Armor ability.
Roggenrola Pokedex Stats
- HP: 55
- Attack: 75
- Defence: 85
- Speed: 15
- Special Attack: 25
- Special Defense: 25
- Total: 280
Moves Learned By Roggenrola
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Roggenrola?
- Black, White: Wellspring Cave
- Black 2, White 2: Relic Passage
- X, Y: Reflection Cave
- Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire: Fiery Path
- Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon: Ten Carat Hill
- Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee: Trade/migrate from another game
- Sword, Shield: Rolling Fields, Galar Mine, Motostoke Outskirts, Stony Wilderness, Challenge Road
How To Evolve?
- There are currently a total of three Pokémon species in Roggenrola’s family of its own kind of evolution.
- Roggenrola is the primary and unevolved form in its family of evolution.
- Roggenrola evolves into Boldore at the starting of level 25, which then evolves into its final and ultimate evolution i.e., Gigalith when Boldore is traded.
- In Pokémon Go, Roggenrola evolves into Boldore with the use of a price of 50 candy. Then it evolves into Gigalith with the use of a price of 200 candy.
How Much Useful Is My Roggenrola?
Roggenrola has a tactful hearing skill and can be able to perceive the sounds that are inaudible to mankind. It tends to go along with the sounds it selects with its lone ear, freaking out if these sounds halt.
SmackDown and Power Gem are the best combo moves of Roggenrola when offending Pokémon in Gyms. It is vulnerable to Fighting, Ground, Water, Steel, Grass-type offences as Roggenrola deals a total of 160 Percent of damage from these types of offences, which is higher when compared to the other type.
So, does the Moveset, weakness, and other information seem worthy of Roggenrola Evolution? Then right away head to Roggenrola Evolution.
And if the case is otherwise then you may like to see some other Pokemon Evolution rather than the one for Roggenrola and can see for whatever Moveset, weakness, and other specification suits better. Visit Herald Journalism for that!