If you are here to know more about Pikachu Evolution then you know that it is a species of pokémon. They are yellow rodent-like creatures with powerful electrical abilities. Pikachu first appeared in the pokémon red and green. Pikachu is believed as a major character of the Pokémon franchise. The first generation design was its cheeks, on squirrels. They have short, yellow fur with brown markings covering their backs and lightning bolt-shaped tails.
A Pikachu Evolution can happen into a Raichu when exposed to a Thunderstone and turns into a Pichu. It has also been known to generate small surges of electrical energy in anger or for protection, like in the anime. A female Pikachu looks almost exactly the same as a male, with the exception of her tail, which is rounded at the end and has an inward dent, giving it the appearance of a heart.
- National Pokedex No. : 025
- Japanese name: Pikachu
- Type: Electric
- height : 0.4 m (1’04”)
- weight : 6.0 kg (13.2 lbs)
- Abilities: Lightning Rod (Hidden Ability)
- Local No :
- 025 (Red/Blue/Yellow)
- 022 (Gold/Silver/Crystal)
- 156 (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)
- 025 (FireRed/LeafGreen)
- 104 (Diamond/Pearl)
- 104 (Platinum)
- 022 (HeartGold/SoulSilver)
- 036 (X/Y — Central Kalos)
- 163 (Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)
- 025 (Sun/Moon — Alola dex)
- 032 (U.Sun/U.Moon — Alola dex)
- 025 (Let’s Go Pikachu/Let’s Go Eevee)
- 194 (Sword/Shield)
- 085 (The Isle of Armor)
- Catch rate: 190 (24.8% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base friendship: 70(normal)
- Base Experience: 112
- Growth Rate: Medium Fast
- Egg group: Fairy
- Gender: 50% male, 50% female
- Egg cycles: 10 (2,314–2,570 steps)
Pokemon changes in different generations:
- In Generation 1, Pikachu has a base Special stat of 50.
- Generations 1-5, Pikachu has a base Defense of 30.
- In Generations 2-5, Pikachu has a base Special Defense of 40.
- Generations 1-4, Pikachu has a base experience yield of 82.
- In Generation 5, Pikachu has a base experience yield of 105.
- Pokémon Yellow, Pikachu has a base Friendship value of 90.
- HP: 35
- Attack: 55
- Defense: 40
- Speed: 90
- Special Attack: 50
- Special Defense: 50
- Total: 320
Moves Learned By Pikachu
Moves learner by leveling up
Moves learned by TM
HOW TO FIND PIKACHU?
|Red, Blue||Power Plant, Viridian Forest|
|Gold, Silver||Route 2|
|Crystal||Route 2, Celadon City|
|Ruby, Sapphire||Safari Zone|
|FireRed, LeafGreen||Power Plant, Viridian Forest|
|Diamond, Pearl, Platinum||Trophy Garden|
|HeartGold, SoulSilver||Saffron City, Viridian Forest|
|BlackWhite, Black 2 White 2||Trade/migrate from another game|
|X, Y||Route 3, Santalune Forest|
|Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire||Safari Zone|
|Sun, Moon||Route 1, Hau’oli City|
|Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon||Route 1, Heahea City|
|Let’s Go Pikachu||Pallet Town, Viridian Forest|
|Let’s Go Eevee||Viridian Forest|
|Sword, Shield||Route 4, Stony Wilderness, Forest of Focus|
HOW TO EVOLVE?
First, it is Pichu sprite and when it’s highly friendly it evolves to Pikachu sprite when Thunderstone is used outside Alola. If Thunderstone is used in Alola then it becomes Raichu Then finally becomes Alolan Raichu sprite. Pikachu evolves up to level 44. It doesn’t level up, it is evolved using a stone named “Thunderstone” in all games.
HOW MUCH USEFUL IS PIKACHU?
Its best stat is its 90 base speed which is the same as Porygon-Z and Roserade. Everything else is less than 60. Gen 6 gave it 20 extra-base stats, which is put into its 3 ply tissue defences to get 4 ply tissue defences! Light Ball makes it as powerful as Azumarill on the physical side and just as deadly on the Special side but it’s still a glass cannon and priority or faster Pokémon will ruin its day. Volt Tackle is powerful but low HP means it can knock itself out very quickly. Its weakness is ground and electricity is its strength.
If you have finally decided to go for this then visit Official Pokemon Page for Pikachu evolution.
Or want to check some more Pokemons before you go for Pikachu evolution? Visit Herald Journalism!