Mega Rayquaza is one of the standard dual-type Pokemon. It may be a Dragon/Flying-type pokémon. This pokémon is introduced in Generation three. Also, Rayquaza is referred to as ‘Sky High Pokémon’. As the mega-evolutions have always been fruitful so is the case for Rayquaza which brings excellent Moveset, Stats, Abilities though a weakness will also be associated with the evolution.
Mega Rayquaza has the same structure and appears to be similar to Rayquaza, but with some exceptions.
As Mega Rayquaza, its body becomes huge and obtains more features. The head becomes longer with the Δ(Delta) symbol visible on its forehead. The eyes of mega Rayquaza now have yellow pupils and red irises, and black,tree-like markings line beyond its eyes. Its red lips and teeth become gold, and therefore the gold lines hook up with those on its lower horns, which grab on a large, triangular shape. At the outer edges of its lower horns are long, golden, glowing tendrils that every reach a green, fin-like structure; these tendrils have ring designs that strongly resemble the yellow spottings running along the length of Rayquaza’s normal form.
Its two upper horns become longer with a gold line running over them during a V shape, and each upper horn has another glowing tendril that ends in a round shape with a spike. Along the length of its body are golden, glowing orbs placed where its ring patterns won’t be. The chin, part of the neck, and parts of its serpentine body are shifted to the color black. The fins present all over its body are now remarked with gold lines; the fins on its tail become complete yellow and substantially longer. Particles bourn from the long tendrils that enlarge from its jutting jaw; these particles can control the density and humidity of the air, allowing Mega Rayquaza to manipulate the weather. Its green hide sparkles with an emerald-like quality.
About Mega Rayquaza
- National №: 384
- Japanese Name: Rayquaza
- Type: DRAGON FLYING
- Species: Sky High pokémon
- Height: 10.8 m (35′05″)
- Weight: 392.0 kg (864.2 lbs)
- Delta Stream
- Local №:
- 200 (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)
- 209 (Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)
- Catch rate: 3 (0.4% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship: 0 (lower than normal)
- Base Exp.: 351
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Egg Groups: Undiscovered
- Gender: Genderless
- Egg cycles: 120 (30,584–30,840 steps)
Pokémon Changes In Different Generations:
- From Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire to Pokémon X & Y, Rayquaza has a catch rate of 3.
- In Generations 3-4, Rayquaza has a base experience yield of 220.
Mega Rayquaza Pokedex Stats
- HP: 105
- Attack: 108
- Defense: 100
- Speed: 115
- Special Attack: 180
- Special Defense: 100
- Total: 780
Moves Learned By Mega Rayquaza
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
|90||Hyper Beam||NORMAL||Special||￼ 50||90|
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Rayquaza?
- Ruby, Sapphire: Sky Pillar
- FireRed, LeafGreen: Trade/migrate from another game
- Emerald: Sky Pillar
- Diamond, Pearl, Platinum: Trade/migrate from another game
- HeartGold, SoulSilver: Embedded Tower
- Black, White, Black 2, White 2: Trade/migrate from another game
- X, Y: Trade/migrate from another game
- Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire: Sky Pillar
- Sun, Moon: Trade/migrate from another game
- Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon: Ultra Space Wilds
- Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee: Trade/migrate from another game
- Sword, Shield: Location data not yet available
How To Evolve?
- Rayquaza does not evolve. It is not known to evolve into or from any species of Pokemon.
- Mega Rayquaza is the evolved form of Rayquaza, which is evolved from mega evolution.
- Rayquaza can Mega Evolve into Mega Rayquaza if it knows Dragon Ascent, but only if it is not holding a Z-Crystal.
How Much Useful Is My Mega Rayquaza?
Rayquaza has a weakness towards Dragon, Fairy, Ice, Rock-type Pokémon Moveset because Rayquaza deals a total of 160 percent of damage from these types of attacks.
Well, do you think that the Rayquaza Evolution can suffice your needs in the game after going through its weakness, Moveset, stats, and more? If yes then you should run down to the Rayquaza Evolution!
But if still, you think that you may find some better Moveset, stats, and less unhealthy weakness with the help of evolution other than of Rayquaza, then Herald Journalism has information stocked for that purpose.