Metagross is the one amongst the best dual-type Pokemon. It may be Steel/Psychic-type Pokemon. This pokémon is introduced in Generation three. Also, metagross is referred to as ‘Iron Leg Pokémon’. Mega Metagross is the supercomputer which can lead you to the win with its abilities, stats, moveset, various strength which makes the evolution useful though yes weakness against other Pokemons will be your lookout as it takes quite highlighted damage from them.
Apart from Metagross, Mega Metagross has some extra features than the normal one. Metagross has four legs, while the mega Metagross has no legs and these legs become arms, which makes this pokémon to float constantly. The head of mega Metagross achieves four legs behind it. The cross of the head of mega metagross is changed to pale gold with two small holes on it and a Spike just below the cross, depicting the impression of goatee. Also, this pokémon has multiple brains, which allow this pokémon to concentrate on different things at the same instant and process the way out to attack the enemy more accurate on the battlefield. The psychic power inside the body of mega metagross is used to launch powerful attacks. The claws of this pokémon are so strong that they can easily smash big rocks.
About Mega Metagross
- National №: 376
- Japanese Name: Metagross
- Type: STEEL /PSYCHIC
- Species: Iron Leg Pokémon
- Height: 2.5 m (8′02″)
- Weight: 942.9 kg (2078.7 lbs)
- Tough Class
- Local №:
- 192 (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)
- 264 (Black 2/White 2)
- 201 (Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)
- 216 (Sun/Moon — Alola dex)
- 280 (U.Sun/U.Moon — Alola dex)
- Catch rate: 3 (0.4% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship: 35 (lower than normal)
- Base Exp.: 315
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Egg Groups: Mineral
- Gender: Genderless
- Egg cycles: 40 (10,024–10,280 steps)
Pokémon Changes In Different Generations:
- In Generations 3-4, Metagross has a base experience yield of 210.
Mega Metagross Pokedex Stats
- HP: 80
- Attack: 145
- Defence: 150
- Speed: 110
- Special Attack: 105
- Special Defense: 110
- Total: 700
Moves Learned By Mega Metagross
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
|60||Hyper Beam||NORMAL||Special||￼ 50||90|
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Mega Metagross?
- Ruby, Sapphire: Evolve Beldum/Metang
- FireRed, LeafGreen: Trade/migrate from another game
- Emerald: Evolve Beldum/Metang
- Diamond,Pearl,Platinum,HeartGold,SoulSilver: Evolve Beldum/Metang
- Black, White, Black 2, White 2: Giant Chasm
- X, Y: Trade/migrate from another game
- Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire: Evolve Beldum/Metang
- Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon: Evolve Beldum/Metang
- Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee: Trade/migrate from another game
- Sword, Shield: Location data not yet available
How To Evolve?
Metagross is the evolved form of its pre-evolution form i.e., Metang and is evolved from Metang at the starting of level 45. Metang is evolved from Beldum at the starting of level 20.
Metagross can evolve into Mega Metagross by Mega Evolution by using the Metagrossite.
How Much Useful Is My Mega Metagross?
The four brains of this pokémon can constantly work on different things simultaneously and makes out everything faster than a supercomputer. It will ensure your victories and has been regarded as a ruthless Pokemon. When this pokémon gets to know that it is losing the fight, it spades the claws on its legs into foes and begins the countdown to a big explosion.
It is Vulnerable to Fire, Ground, Flying-type Pokémon because Mega Metagross deals with a total of 160 per cent of damage from these types of attacks.
Well, do you think that the Mega Metagross Evolution can suffice your needs in the game after going through its weakness, Moveset, stats, and more? If yes then you should run down to the Mega Metagross Evolution!
But if still, you think that you may find some better Moveset, stats, and less unhealthy weakness with the help of evolution other than of Mega Metagross, then Herald Journalism has information stocked for that purpose.