Lurantis is a single type pokémon. It may be Grass-type pokémon. This pokémon is introduced in Generation Seven. Also, Lurantis is referred to as ‘Bloom Sickle Pokémon’. So, will this blooming Lurantis evolution will bring the fruits for you, or its Moveset, stats, abilities, features will come out as a weakness in the battle.
Lurantis is a plant-like Pokémon that looks similar to an insect. The upper half of its head is light pink in color, while the lower half is white. It has pale red eyes and a pair of green antennae with a tiny green chunk in the middle of them. There are two pairs of extensions to the upper half of its head: a pair over the top with red edges that resemble ears, and one on either sides with white edges that features stylized hair. It has a pale pink body with curly, skirt-like extensions along the waist and a green-colored abdomen and neck. Its narrow, white hands conclude in big, red scythes with white along the lower rim and a solo green claw on the edge.
Down to its legs, there are upright,pink-and-red stripes, which are tiny, sharp green feet. The coloring and structure of Lurantis’s body and hands provide it the aspect of wearing a long-sleeved dress, while its legs are resembles pants. Two pairs of red, wing-like attachments germinate from its rear part of the body, each terminated with white.
- National №: 754
- Japanese Name: Lalantes
- Type: GRASS
- Species: Bloom Sickle Pokémon
- Height: 0.9 m (2′11″)
- Weight: 18.5 kg (40.8 lbs)
- Leaf Guard
- Contrary (hidden ability)
- Leaf Guard
- Local №:
- 144 (Sun/Moon — Alola dex)
- 177 (U.Sun/U.Moon — Alola dex)
- 018 (The Isle of Armor)
- Catch rate: 75 (9.8% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship: 70 (normal)
- Base Exp.: 168
- Growth Rate: Medium Fast
- Egg Groups: Grass
- Gender: 50% male, 50% female
- Egg cycles: 20 (4,884–5,140 steps)
Lurantis Pokedex Stats
- HP: 70
- Attack: 105
- Defense: 90
- Speed: 45
- Special Attack: 80
- Special Defense: 90
- Total: 480
Moves Learned By Lurantis
Lurantis Moveset are here with other related details:
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Lurantis?
- Sun, Moon: Evolve Fomantis
- Ultra Sun: Heahea Beach
- Ultra Moon: Evolve Fomantis
- Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee: Trade/migrate from another game
- Sword, Shield: Evolve Fomantis
How To Evolve?
- There are currently a total of two Pokemon species in Lurantis’s family of its own kind of evolution.
- In order to evolve Lurantis, firstly, you need Fomantis.
- Fomantis is the primary and unevolved form in its family of evolution.
- Lurantis is evolved from its pre-evolution form i.e., Fomantis, which is evolved when leveled up in daytime at the starting of level 34.
How Much Useful Is My Lurantis?
Lurantis can be able to launch laser beams using its sickle-like arms, by forming light together. These beams can split metal plates and provide them to perform Solar Blade, which is its former signature move. However, it does personate itself as a Bug-type Pokémon for defense mechanism. Sustaining its appearance needs particular grooming. Lurantis both appears and odors like a flower, a characteristic that it utilizes to tempt opponents in for a bombshell attack. If a trainer does a satisfactory job looking after it, Lurantis will have an effortless and uncomplicated time assuring them than a lazy Trainer and have beautiful, bright, and good colors.
It has a weakness to Flying, Poison, Bug, Fire, Ice-type Pokémon because Lurantis deals higher damage from these types of attacks, while it is strong when fighting against Ground, Grass, Water, Electric-type pokémon.
Well, do you think that the Lurantis Evolution can suffice your needs in the game after going through its weakness, Moveset, stats, and more? If yes then you should run down to the Lurantis Evolution!
But if still, you think that you may find some better Moveset, stats, and less unhealthy weakness with the help of evolution other than of Lurantis, then Herald Journalism has information stocked for that purpose.