Toucannon is the one amongst the dual-type pokémon. It is Flying/Normal-type pokémon. This pokémon is introduced in Generation Seven. Also, Toucannon is referred to as ‘Cannon Pokémon’. Well, the long beak that Toucannon has seemed to have enough to battle down the rivals but does its Moveset supports and how much effect does it takes from the Pokemons against which it has a weakness. That all will be known after going through the details listed below about Toucannon evolution.
Toucannon is an aerial Pokémon with black plumes and a noted beak similar to a toucan. The top part of the beak has a black edge with three red bands slowly lightening in color in the direction of the yellow base. The lower part of the beak is smaller than the upper part and firm red in color. Around the base of the beak is a narrow black band with a pair of extensions into the upper jaw look-alike nostrils. The red bands on Toucannon’s beak can make alternations of color and move from the edge to the base. There is a white marking wrapping over its chin and chest, and a half-circle, yellow marking on every cheek.
Toucannon has thick blue eyes, pale blue eyelids, and spiked, grey eyebrows. It has a long tail with a jagged ruff of red plumes all over the base, and lanky blue legs. Each foot has a pair of forward-looking/facing toes with black hooks and a pair of rear-facing toes with invisible claws. Its tail appears to be bent particularly for the purpose of holding it fleetingly, as it can uphold on it for temporary periods, possibly as a brace when shooting seeds.
- National №: 733
- Japanese Name: Dodekabashi
- Type: FLYING /NORMAL
- Height: 1.1 m (3′07″)
- Weight: 26.0 kg (57.3 lbs)
- Keen Eye
- Skill Link
- Sheer Force (hidden ability)
- Local №:
- 012 (Sun/Moon — Alola dex)
- 012 (U.Sun/U.Moon — Alola dex)
- Catch rate: 45 (5.9% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship: 70 (normal)
- Base Exp.: 218
- Growth Rate: Medium Fast
- Egg Groups: Flying
- Gender: 50% male, 50% female
- Egg cycles: 15 (3,599–3,855 steps)
Toucannon Pokedex Stats
- HP: 80
- Attack: 120
- Defense: 75
- Speed: 60
- Special Attack: 75
- Special Defense: 75
- Total: 485
Moves Learned By Toucannon
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Toucannon?
- Sun, Moon: Evolve Pikipek/Trumbeak
- Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon: Route 11, Poni Grove, Poni Plains
- Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee: Trade/migrate from another game
- Sword, Shield: Location data not yet available
How To Evolve?
- There are currently a total of three Pokemon species in Toucannon’s family of its own kind of evolution.
- Pikipek is the primary and unevolved form in its family of evolution.
- Toucannon is the evolved form of pre-evolution form i.e., Trumbeak, which is the evolved form of the primary form i.e., Pikipek.
- Pikipek evolves into Trumbeak at the starting of level 14, which then evolves into Toucannon at the starting of level 28. Toucannon is the final form Pikipek.
How Much Useful Is My Toucannon?
The beak consists of gases, which can burn fire and fire seeds with enough force to smash boulderstones. In addition to that, its temperature can exceed 212° Fahrenheit (100° Celsius) and cause extreme burns on contact. It can use this beak to heat up eggs, as shown in the anime. This ability also provides it to make use of its signature move ‘Beak Blast’. In order to communicate, Toucannon bangs each other with their beaks. The counts and strength of the strikes depict how it is feeling. Toucannon is prominent for joining loving couples. This makes it a streak of luck appeal at weddings.
It has weakness towards Rock, Electric, Ice-type Pokémon because Toucannon deals a total of 160 percent of damage from these types of Moveset, while it is strong against Ghost, Ground, Bug, Grass-type attacks as Toucannnon is resistant to the damage caused by these attacks.
Well, do you think that the Toucannon Evolution can suffice your needs in the game after going through its weakness, Moveset, stats, and more? If yes then you should run down to the Toucannon Evolution!
But if still, you think that you may find some better Moveset, stats, and less unhealthy weakness with the help of evolution other than of Toucannon, then Herald Journalism has information stocked for that purpose.