If You are looking for a Guide on “How to Root BlueStacks” then you have come to the right place. BlueStacks is a popular android emulator. You can install and run the android application on a computer and laptop through BlueStacks. The application has a size of 442 MB. BlueStacks is available in 48 languages. It is one of the most successful android emulators. For running BlueStacks you will need a system containing 2 GB of RAM and a minimum of one processor core. Install BlueStacks on Windows and Mac for playing android games or apps on the bigger screen. Read the Full Guide below.
Read the steps below to know Install Bluestacks on your Windows and Mac.
- Go to Google using any browser.
- Now go to BlueStacks.com using your PC or Laptop. It is the official website of BlueStacks.
- You will see a green-colored button called ‘Download BlueStacks’ on the home page of the website. BlueStacks application will be around 400 MB depending on the version. So, install according to your PC or laptop’s capacity. Although BlueStacks 4 is preferable.
- A file named ‘installer.exe’ will get downloaded into your system. It will take a few seconds. Accept the policies by opening them. It will make some changes to your Desktop or Laptop.
- Don’t forget to customize the location for your file. Now hit the ‘install now’ option and wait for some minutes.
- Your system will restart after the download of BlueStacks. Then it will ask you to sign in to your google account.
- Just enter your email address and password for the sign-in process. Go to the settings option and make changes according to your requirements.
- Finally, BlueStacks is ready to use.
Also Read: Best VPN for windows 10 in 2021
Currently, the latest version 188.8.131.520 of BlueStacks is available for users for free. But BlueStacks is not rooted. So, you are required to root BlueStacks for better use. There are multiple merits of rooted BlueStacks. You won’t see any pop-up ads, sponsor ads, and many more after getting the rooted version. This process requires 2 things. Firstly, downloading and installing BlueStacks. The second is the BlueStack Tweaker. BSTweaker 6.7.1 is the latest addition in it.
After downloading and installing BlueStacks, you will need BlueStacks Tweaker 5 or 6. Here is how you can get BlueStacks Tweaker on your system:
- Open your chrome browser or any other browser of your choice.
- Go to bstweaker.tk
- Download the latest version from the website. The options will be available on the home page. Click on download and select a location for your file. Choose the latest version BS Tweaker 6.
- Wait a few seconds and run the file.
- It will take some time and you are all set.
With this last step, you are ready to root BlueStacks.
Now you have both BlueStacks 4 and BS Tweaker 6. Below is the method to root BlueStacks in your system.
- Start by launching BlueStacks 4 on your desktop or laptop.
- Now extract and open BS Tweaker 6
- There will be a Helpers tab. You will see a Root for BlueStacks option.
- Click on patch or unlock. You will see a patch option on your screen.
- Go install the latest version of SuperSU from here.
- Click on update SU Binary for updating it.
- Then restart the BlueStacks on your system.
- Now your BlueStacks is fully rooted. Visit the play store and install root checker on your system. Use the root checker for checking if your application is rooted or not.
- After checking you are all done.
Conclusion: How to Root BlueStacks, Worth it?
BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulators. If you want to play android games like Pubg, Free Fire, Subway Surfers, Call of Duty, and more on a bigger screen. Then BlueStacks is a great option. You can also use apps like WhatsApp, Skype, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc. Just install, root, and run this application on your system and enjoy. You will need 2 GB of RAM and a processor on your desktop or laptop. BlueStacks is not a pre-rooted application. So, you are required to root BlueStacks for better use. There are multiple merits of rooted BlueStacks. You won’t see any pop-up ads, sponsor ads, and many more after getting the rooted version. You need 2 things for rooting BlueStacks. The first is downloading and installing BlueStacks. Secondly, BlueStack Tweaker. Using these two along with SuperSU, you can root BlueStacks in your system. These are all freely available on the official website. After all these steps, don’t forget to use the root checker for confirmation. And yes it is worth it!
Also Read: How To Get Free VPN Service Guide?