Rattata is one of the single-type pokémon. It is Normal-type pokémon. This pokémon is introduced in Generation One. Also, Rattata is referred to as ‘Mouse Pokémon’. Rattata evolution can be fruitful for you or otherwise but that will be known how its Moveset, Stats, Abilities, Strength, weakness among specifications are? So, let’s know it.
Rattata is a tiny, quadruped mouse and sort of rabbit-like Pokémon. It has purple skin with a cream-colored face, feet, and underbelly. It has thin, red eyes, rounded ears with cream-colored insides, and a solo whisker on every cheek. Its lengthy tail is firmly wavy at the tip. Large Teeth are its most prominent feature. Like most rodents, its teeth grow uninterruptedly throughout its life and must be worn down by chewing. A female Rattata will have shorter whiskers and pale skin.
Rattata are unfamiliar to Alola and rolled up in cargo ships.
- National №: 019
- Japanese Name: Koratta
- Type:- NORMAL
- Species:- Mouse Pokémon
- Height:- 0.3 m (1′00″)
- Weight:- 3.5 kg (7.7 lbs)
- Run Away
- Hustle (hidden ability)
- Local №:-
- 019 (Red/Blue/Yellow)
- 017- (Gold/Silver/Crystal)
- 019- (FireRed/LeafGreen)
- 017- (HeartGold/SoulSilver)
- 059- (Black 2/White 2)
- 015- (Sun/Moon — Alola dex)
- 015- (U.Sun/U.Moon — Alola dex)
- 019- (Let’s Go Pikachu/Let’s Go Eevee)
- Catch rate:- 255 (33.3% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship:- 70 (normal)
- Base Exp.:- 51
- Growth Rate:- Medium Fast
- Egg Groups: Field
- Gender: 50% male, 50% female
- Egg cycles: 15 (3,599–3,855 steps)
Pokémon Changes In Different Generations:
- In Generation 1, –Rattata has a base Special stat of 25.
- In Generations 1-4, –Rattata has a base experience yield of 57.
Rattata Pokedex Stats
- HP: 30
- Attack: 56
- Defense: 35
- Speed: 72
- Special Attack: 25
- Special Defense: 35
- Total: 253
Moves Learned By Rattata
These are the Moveset for Rattata that can help you to exploit other Pokemon’s weakness:
Moves Learned By Leveling Up
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Rattata?
- Red,Blue:- Route 1, 2, 4, 9, 16, 21, 22
- Yellow:- Route 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, 18, 21, 22, Pokémon Mansion
- Gold:- Route 1, 3, 4, 7, 9, 11, 22, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 38, 39, 46, Burned Tower, Mt. Mortar, Sprout Tower, Tin Tower, Tohjo Falls, Union Cave
- Silver:- Route 1, 3, 4, 7, 9, 11, 22, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 46, Burned Tower, Mt. Mortar, Sprout Tower, Tin Tower, Tohjo Falls, Union Cave
- Crystal:- Route 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 21, 22, 29, 32, 33, 34, 38, 39, 42, 46, Burned Tower, Mt. Mortar, Sprout Tower, Tin Tower, Tohjo Falls, Union Cave
- Ruby, Sapphire:- Trade/migrate from another game
- FireRed,LeafGreen:- Route 1, 2, 4, 9, 16, 17, 18, 22, Pokémon Mansion
- Emerald:- Trade/migrate from another game
- Diamond, Pearl, Platinum:- Route 225, 226
- HeartGold:- Route 1, 3, 4, 7, 9, 11, 22, 29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 38, 39, 46, Bell Tower, Burned Tower, Mt. Mortar, Sprout Tower, Tohjo Falls, Union Cave
- SoulSilver: Route 1, 3, 4, 7, 9, 11, 22, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 46, Bell Tower, Burned Tower, Mt. Mortar, Sprout Tower, Tohjo Falls, Union Cave
- Black, White:- Breed Raticate
- Black 2, White 2:- Castelia City, Castelia Sewers, Relic Passage
- X, Y:- Trade/migrate from another game
- Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire: Route 117
- Sun, Moon:- Route 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, Kala’e Bay, Hau’oli City, Verdant Cavern
- Ultra Sun:- Route 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, Kala’e Bay
- Ultra Moon:- Route 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, Kala’e Bay, Verdant Cavern
- Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee:- Route 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, Cerulean City, Pokémon Mansion
- Sword, Shield: – Location data not yet available
How To Evolve?
There are currently a total of two Pokemon species in Rattata’s family of its own kind of evolution, while it is different to alolan rattata because it is a dual-type Pokémon and it also evolves into another species of Pokemon.
- Up to the point, In order to evolve Rattata, Firstly you need Rattata and is the primary and unevolved form in its family of evolution.
- Rattata evolves into Raticate at the starting of level 20.
- In Pokémon Go, Rattata evolves into Raticate with the use of a price of 25 candy.
How Much Useful Is My Rattata?
Rattata has the capability to live wherever it can have food, which it explores for most of the day. Its sharp fangs are able to masticate on nearly anything. When it gets warned, Rattata can launch a strong bite. Hyper Fang and Super Fang are former signature moveset of Rattata which are helpful when making them with it’s larger teeth. Rattata continuously leave their ears up and will instantly scamper away from the scant sounds. Its hardiness allows it to survive in several environments, although it mainly resides on plains and savannas.
Quick Attack and Hyper Fang are the best moveset of Rattata when attacking Pokémon in Gyms on the other side it has a weakness towards Fighting-type Pokémon because Rattata deals a total of 160 percent of damage from these types of attacks in Pokémon Go, while Rattata is resistant to Ghost-type attacks because it deals only 39 percent of damage from these type of attacks.
So, does the Moveset weakness, and other information seem worthy of Rattata Evolution? Then right away head to Rattata Evolution.
And if the case is otherwise then you may like to see some other Pokemon Evolution rather than the one for Rattata and can see for whatever Moveset, weakness, and other specification suits better. Visit Herald Journalism for that!