Last updated: 30/09/2023
Welcome to Herald Journalism HeraldJournalism.Com. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This DMCA Disclaimer outlines our procedures and policies related to copyright infringement claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that material you have posted on the Website has been removed or access to it has been disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To do so, please provide us with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Herald Journalism may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or an agent of that person.
We may, at our discretion, terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
Changes to this DMCA Disclaimer
We reserve the right to amend this DMCA Disclaimer at any time to address changes in the law or our practices. We encourage you to review this DMCA Disclaimer periodically.
Thank you for respecting the intellectual property rights of others and for using Herald Journalism. Your cooperation in adhering to this DMCA Disclaimer is appreciated.