Dragapult is a Dragon/Ghost-type pseudo- legendary Pokemon that was introduced in Generation VIII. It’s also known as the Stealth Pokémon. Well, the dangerous Pokemon from looks perfectly reflects the akin personality in its Moveset, Stats, Abilities and I would say if you need a multitasker then neglect the Pokemon against which Dragapult has weakness and head on to the evolution. To clear out the clouds of doubt we have listed the details here:
It is the only known Pokemon capable of learning the move Dragon Darts.
It has an appearance that is based on the combination of both ancient Lepospondyls such as Diplocaulus and modern stealth bombers. It has a triangular-shaped face, a wing-shaped head, and a long flattened tail. Its body is relatively small if it’s compared to the face. The ventral portion of the head and the body are of light yellow color and the stomach is marked with three pink Chevrons angled toward its head. It’s Its tail becomes transparent and ethereal towards the tip. It carries a pair of Dreepy inside its horns. It can fire them at the opponent as if they are supersonic missiles during battle. Not much is known about its behavior.
This Pokémon and its evolutionary family are the ghosts of prehistoric aquatic Pokémon.
- Japanese Name: ドラパルト (Doraparuto)
- National №:887
- Type:DRAGON/ GHOST
- Height: 3.0 m (9′10″)
- Weight: 50.0 kg (110.2 lbs)
- Clear Body
- Cursed Body (hidden ability)
- Local №:
- 397 (Sword/Shield)
- 112 (The Crown Tundra)
- Catch rate:45 (5.9% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship:50 (normal)
- Base Exp.:300
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Egg Groups: Amorphous, Dragon
- Gender:50% male, 50% female
- Egg cycles:40 (10,024–10,280 steps)
Dragapult Pokedex Stats
- HP: 88
- Attack: 120
- Defense: 75
- Sp. Attack: 100
- Sp. Defense: 75
- Speed: 142
- TOTAL: 600
Moves Learned By Dragapult
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Dragapult?
How To Evolve?
- In Pokémon Sword and Sheild, Dreepy evolves into Drakloak when it reaches level 50.
- Drakloak evolves into Dragapult when it reaches level 60
How Much Useful Is My Dragapult?
Dragapult is a Dragon and Ghost-type Pokemon which makes it to have weakness towards Ice, Dragon, Fairy, Ghost, and Dark-type moveset. It’s immune to Normal and Fighting-type Pokemon. It’s strong against Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Poison, and Bug-type Pokemon. It has an expansive movepool, good special coverage with decent physical coverage, and utilities.
- Clear Body: It prevents other Pokémon’s moves and abilities from lowering its stats.
- Infiltrator: It allows it to pass through the opponent Pokemon’s barriers, substitute, and the like and strikes.
- Cursed Body: It’s actually a hidden ability. There is a 30 % chance of disabling the attack whenever it hits Dragapult.
It’s one of the fastest Pokémon in the Metagame. It’s the third fastest Pokémon. It’s a reliable Wall-Breaker as well as a solid revenge killer. It has great Offensive typing along with some good STAB moves. Its Clear Body and Infiltrator are two incredible abilities that help this Pokemon in sweeping. It’s a pretty reliable Pokémon. One should go for this Pokémon!
Well, do you think that the Dragapult Evolution can suffice your needs in the game after going through its weakness, Moveset, stats, and more? If yes then you should run down to the Dragapult Evolution!
But if still, you think that you may find some better Moveset, stats, and less unhealthy weakness with the help of evolution other than of Dragapult, then Herald Journalism has information stocked for that purpose.