Developed by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec, The Vampire Diaries is an American Supernatural teen drama television series. The series is based on the novel The Vampire Diaries by J. L. Smith.
List of Vampire Diaries Cast
- Nina Dobrev
- Ian Somerhalder
- Paul Wesley
- Kat Graham
- Steven R. McQueen
- Sara Canning
- Kayla Ewell
- Candice King
- Zach Roerig
- Joseph Morgan
- Matt Davis
- Micheal Trivino
- Micheal Malarkey
The show was first aired in 2009 and continued till 2017. The Vampire Diaries of CW was a huge fan favorite show which was led by Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, and Ian Somerhalder, which are some of the best-known actors. After 2017 the show came to a halt, but its season 9 is somewhere expected to come in 2020.
The show, in the very beginning, earned a lot of love from its audience, and the major reason for this was its amazing cast. Since it had been so many years since the show had broadcasted, people might want to know where the cast is right now and if there are some expectations for the old cast to come back in the new season.
Where Are They Now? Here They Are
Here are some latest updates about what each member of the cast is doing and where they are right now.
- Nina Dobrev left the show in season 6, but she returned for the series finale in 2017. She played the role of leading lady Elena Gilbert.
- Paul Wesley started working in TV shows and also stepped into off-Broadway productions. He played the role of brooding Vampire Stephen Salvatore.
- 3. Ian Somerhalder worked in a new Netflix show named “V Wars.” He played the role of Damon Salvatore.
- Kat Graham, along with acting, sings also. She played the role of Bonnie Bennett.
- Candice King married Joy king in 2014, and they have a daughter named Florence. She had also worked in an episode of “How I Met Your Mother” in 2007. She played the role of Caroline Forbes in the series.
That’s all we have for now about where these actors are. For the fans of these amazing actors, surely there will be updates and more shows coming up in the near future. Till then, hang on and continue to get the latest update here.