Dragonite is a dual-type Dragon/Flying pseudo-legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation I and we know that this much information will not do any good to understand the Dragonite Evolution and Dragonite weakness or Dragonite Moveset. So here’s the more:
Dragonite is a draconic, light orange-skinned bipedal Pokémon. It has broad, greyish-green eyes and narrow nostrils with a round snout. A pair of long, thin antennae with a tiny horn between them sprout from the top of his head. Its underbelly striated is cream-coloured and stretches from his neck to the tip of his long, tapering tail. It has thick arms and legs which end in three grips each. The joints in the legs are well defined while the arms have a smooth, rounded look. Dragonite’s wings are tiny with teal wing membranes compared to the length.
Given its voluminous size, Dragonite can travel faster than the speed of sound. This would orbit the globe in sixteen hours if achieved at the equator, which will involve flying at an average speed of around 2,505 km / h. Dragonite, a kindhearted Pokémon of human-like intelligence, shows signs of altruism: it is said to rescue people from drowning and to guide ships lost or built to health. But, as seen in the anime, if their world is endangered, it will go on an uncontrollable, destructive spree. It is known that each time they meet, they engage in fierce battles with Kingdra.
- National Pokedex No: 149
- Japenese name: カイリュー
- Type: Dragon and flying
- Height: 2.2m.
- Weight: 210kg.
- Inner Focus
- Multiscale (hidden ability)
- Local No.:
- 149 (Red/Blue/Yellow)
- 243 (Gold/Silver/Crystal)
- 149 (FireRed/LeafGreen)
- 248 (HeartGold/SoulSilver)
- 147 (X/Y — Mountain Kalos)
- 283 (Sun/Moon — Alola dex)
- 381 (U.Sun/U.Moon — Alola dex)
- 149 (Let’s Go Pikachu/Let’s Go Eevee)
- Catch rate: 45 (11.9%)
- Base friendship: 35
- Base Experience: From gen 1-4 of 218 and that of 270 from gen 5 onwards.
- Growth Rate: slow growth rate
- Egg group: Water and dragon
- Gender: 50 % Male & 50%Female
- Egg cycles: 10280-10536 steps
- HP: 91
- Attack: 134
- Defence: 95.
- Speed: 100
- Special Attack: 100
- Special Defense: 100
- Total: 600.
Dragonite Moveset learned by levelling up
Dragonite Moveset learnt by TM
How To Find Dragonite?
|Red/Blue: Evolve Dragonair|
|Blue (Japan): Evolve Dragonair|
|Yellow: Evolve Dragonair|
|Gold/Silver: Evolve Dragonair|
|Crystal: Evolve Dragonair|
|FireRed /LeafGreen: Evolve Dragonair|
|XD: Gateon Port (Shadow)|
|Diamond/Pearl: Evolve Dragonair|
|Platinum: Evolve Dragonair|
|HeartGold/SoulSilver: Evolve Dragonair|
|Pal Park: Mountain|
|Black/White: Dragonspiral Tower (Fishing in rippling water)|
|Black 2/White 2: Dragonspiral Tower (Fishing in rippling water)/ Route 18 (Hidden Grotto)*|
|X/Y: Evolve Dragonair|
|Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire: Trade|
|Sun/Moon: Poni Gauntlet (SOS Battle)|
|Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Poni Gauntlet (SOS Battle)|
|Let’s Go Pikachu/Let’s Go Eevee : Routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25|
Dragonite Evolution Method: How To Evolve Dratini and Dragonair into Dragonite?
Dragonite Evolution commences from Dratini that transition into Dragonair at level 35, and from Dragonair to its final form Dragonite in level 55. It is the final form of Dratini.
- In Generation 1, Dragonite has a base Special stat of 100.
- Pokémon Yellow, Dragonite has a catch rate of 9.
- Generations 1-4, Dragonite has a base experience yield of 218.
- In Generation 2, Dragonite has a base Friendship value of 70.
Dragonite Weakness & Dragonite Strengths: Everything we Know so Far!
The fact that Dragonite is still a TOP choice to attack gyms and in raids speaks for itself and shows how useful this Pokémon is in the current metagame.
Dragonite strengths are:
- It is able to learn Dragon Tail and Outrage, one of the best Dragonite movesets in the game. Paired up with its legendary-tier attack stat, Dragonite is probably one of the best offensive-oriented additions to consider for your team
- It has greater bulk than other great DRAGON types such as Rayquaza and Salamence
- Its best charge move (Outrage) is a 2-bar charge move that can be effectively used for both offensive and defensive purposes, and it’s very powerful too!
- It resists FIGHTING type moves, which will probably force the opponent to switch when facing it in a gym
Dragonite Weakness should be mentioned too:
- Dragonite weakness is doubled to ICE type attacks and it is also weak to FAIRY, ROCK and DRAGON
- Rayquaza outclasses it from time to win perspective (but it has less bulk and needs more resources to power up)
- It has a very high Max CP, which translates into a high CP decay when placing it in a gym which includes in Dragonite Weakness.
For more details visit the official Pokemon page for Dragonite Evolution.
Hope the details will help you throughout Dragonite Evolution for more information on other Pokemons visit Herald Journalism.