Chatot is one of the standard dual-type Pokémon. It is a Normal/Flying-type Pokémon. It is introduced in Generation four. It is also referred to as ‘Music Note Pokémon’. Chatot evolution brought you some of the special ability that gives its Moveset an upper hand though yes there are quite a number of Pokemon against which it has a weakness. So, take note of that and decide what you want.
Chatot is an avian Pokémon similar to a parakeet.It has a head,which is black in colour that is similar to an eighth note as well as a tail like a metronome and is black in colour. Its feathers are rich in colour with blue wings, a yellow “bib” and feet, a green stomach, and a pink uncinate neb and eyelids. In addition to all these, it has a bunch of white feathers around its neck. The tongue of this Pokémon is quite similar to human’s, which is very primitive to allow it to imitate human speech.
- National No: 441
- Japanese Name: Perap
- Type: Normal/Flying
- Species: Music Note Pokémon
- Height: 0.5 m (1′08″)
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4.2 lbs)
- Keen Eye
- Tangled Feet
- Big Pecks (hidden ability)
- Local №:
- 102 (Diamond/Pearl)
- 102 (Platinum)
- 138 (X/Y — Coastal Kalos)
- Catch rate: 30 (3.9% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship: 35 (lower than normal)
- Base Exp.: 144
- Growth Rate: Medium Slow
- Egg Groups: Flying
- Gender: 50% male, 50% female
- Egg cycles: 20 (4,884–5,140 steps)
Chatot Pokémon Changes In Different Generations:
- In Generation 4, Chatot has a base experience yield of 107.
Chatot Pokedex Stats
- HP: 76
- Attack: 65
- Defence: 45
- Speed: 91
- Special Attack: 92
- Special Defense: 42
- Total: 411
Moves Learned By Chatot
Moves Learned By Leveling Up
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Chatot?
Diamond,Pearl: Route 222, 224, Eterna City
- Platinum: Route 213, 218, 222, Eterna City
- HeartGold,SoulSilver: Bell Tower, Burned Tower, Sprout Tower
- Black,White,Black 2,White 2: Trade/migrate from another game
- X,Y: Route 12, Azure Bay
- Omega Ruby,Alpha Sapphire: Route 103, 104, 110
- Sun,Moon,Ultra Sun,Ultra Moon,Let’s Go Pikachu,Let’s Go Eevee: Trade/migrate from another game
- Sword /Shield: Location data not yet available
How To Evolve?
Chatot does not evolve.It is not known to evolve into or from any species of Pokemon.It has no family of any species.
How Much Useful Is My Chatot?
It has an ability to copy any sound that it hears and convert them into its own Melody. It snaps its tail to keep rhythm. Chatot is able to imitate the cries of other species of Pokemon, and it uses this ability for defense mechanism.
Peck and Sky Attack are the best combo moves of Chatot when attacking Pokémon in Gyms.It is Vulnerable to Ice, rock, Electric-type offenses or Pokémon because it takes more damage from these offenses.
So, does the Moveset, weakness, and other information seem worthy of Chatot Evolution? Then right away head to Chatot Evolution.
And if the case is otherwise then you may like to see some other Pokemon Evolution rather than the one for Chatot and can see for whatever Moveset, weakness, and other specification suits better. Visit Herald Journalism for that!