Liepard is one of the standard Single type Pokémon. It is a dark type Pokémon. It is introduced in Generation Five. It is referred to as ‘Cruel Pokémon’. The name suggests Liepard to be a devil Pokemon well it is for the foes as its Moveset holds some exciting listings along with other abilities that you will get known of in latter part including its weakness from evolution.
Liepard is a skinny, purple feline Pokémon spotted with yellow rosettes. Its mane patterning is considered stunning to many trainers. It is a pink “mask” dots over its green eyes.It has two pairs of yellow whiskers and a tufted yellow underside. Its legs of the lower part are yellow-coloured, and each small paw has a pale pink pad. It has a long, looped tail with sickle-like shape towards the end.
- National №: 510
- Japanese Name: Lepardas
- Type: DARK
- Species: Cruel Pokémon
- Height: 1.1 m (3′07″)
- Weight: 37.5 kg (82.7 lbs)
- Prankster (hidden ability)
- Local №:
- 016 (Black/White)
- 013 (Black 2/White 2)
- 043 (X/Y — Mountain Kalos)
- 045 (Sword/Shield)
- Catch rate: 90 (11.8% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship: 70 (normal)
- Base Exp.: 156
- Growth Rate: Medium Fast
- Egg Groups: Field
- Gender: 50% male, 50% female
- Egg cycles: 20 (4,884–5,140 steps)
Liepard Pokedex Stats
- HP: 64
- Attack: 88
- Defence: 50
- Speed: 106
- Special Attack: 88
- Special Defense: 50
- Total: 446
Moves Learned By Liepard
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
Liepard learns the following moves when the level turns up high. The moves listed below are learnt by Liepard at the levels specified in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
Moves Learned By TM
Liepard is compatible with these technical machines in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
How To Find Liepard?
- Black, White: Route 5, 9, 16, Dreamyard
- Black 2, White 2: Route 2, 5, 9, 16, Dreamyard
- X: Trade/migrate from another game
- Y: Route 15
- Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire: Trade/migrate from another game
- Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee: Trade/migrate from another game
- Sword, Shield: Route 7, 9, Axew’s Eye, Bridge Field, Giant’s Cap, Giant’s Seat
How To Evolve?
- There are currently a total of two Pokémon species in the Liepard family of its own kind of evolution.
- Purrloin is the primary and unevolved form in its family.
- Liepard evolves from Purrloin at the starting of the level 20.
- In Pokémon Go, Purrloin evolves into Liepard with the use of a price of 50 candy.
How Much Useful Is My Liepard?
Liepard has strong, powerful muscles that allow it to sprint silently and hit enemies from behind. This Pokémon just disappears and shows up unexpectedly. It hits the enemy, leaving the enemy no time to react. It looks so beautiful that the enemies become so fooled by its magnificent fur.
Snarl and Dark Pulse are the best combo moveset of Liepard when offending Pokémon in Gyms. It is has weakness towards Fighting, Bug, Fairy type offences as these types cause more damage to Liepard.
So, does the Moveset, weakness, and other information seem worthy of Liepard Evolution? Then right away head to Liepard Evolution.
And if the case is otherwise then you may like to see some other Pokemon Evolution rather than the one for Liepard and can see for whatever Moveset, weakness, and other specification suits better. Visit Herald Journalism for that!