Nihilego is a Rock and Poison-type Pokémon that was introduced in Generation VII. It is an Ultra Beast, one of the several species of Pokemon that is native to Ultra Deep Sea, located in Ultra Space. It is known by the code name UB-01 Symbiont as well as ‘Parasite Pokémon’. Moveset, stats, abilities, and strength of Nihilego evolution holds an upper hand on the defensive front while the defensive part has remained a downturn also the weakness that it has against other Pokemons is on the higher hand as it takes more and irrevocable damages.
Nihilego is an Ultra Beast which also has an appearance that is based on a jellyfish. It has unknown exact bodily functions but it is said that it is somewhat parasitic in the sense as it becomes stronger when it has a host. Even the tissues from which it is made up is unknown. It’s assumed that it may be made up of glass-like flexible material. It’s neither Male nor Female. It doesn’t have any specific gender. The body is semi-translucent and encircled with several star-shaped markings. The blue Rim of the bell flares outward and many tentacles join together and form the appearance of Cape or Long hair and those four short tentacles look like the shorter hair.
It specializes in Influencing other Pokémons to protect themselves and their nests. It generates a neurotoxin that simultaneously gives those injected with it great power while reducing their inhibitions and sending them into a violent state by latching onto one’s head. It is capable of merging with a host physically. In this state, it no longer has stars. The real reason for this is by infecting the Pokemon, that Pokemon will attack and destroy any natural competitors for itself as well as Nihilego. It can also end this merger but the lingering toxins, Shock, etc can leave physical and emotional shock. It’s said that the influence is due to its venom. It acts like a young girl.
- National Pokedex No: 793
- Japanese Name:ウツロイド (Uturoid)
- Type: Rock/Poison
- Height: 1.2 m (3′11″)
- Weight: 55.5 kg (122.4 lbs)
- Abilities: Beast Boost
- Local №:
- 293 (Sun/Moon — Alola dex)
- 393 (U.Sun/U.Moon — Alola dex)
- Catch rate:45 (5.9% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship:0 (lower than normal)
- Base Exp.:257
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Egg Groups: Undiscovered
- Gender: Genderless
- Egg cycles:120 (30,584–30,840 steps)
Nihilego Pokedex Stats
- HP: 109
- Attack: 53
- Defense: 47
- Sp. Attack: 127
- Sp. Defense: 131
- TOTAL: 570
Moves Learned By Nihilego
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Nihilego?
|Diglett’s Tunnel, Wela Volcano Park|
|Let’s Go Pikachu
Let’s Go Eevee
|Trade/migrate from another game|
|Location data not yet available|
How To Evolve?
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
How Much Useful Is My Nihilego?
- It has the capacity to serve as an excellent suicide lead in the team. It has decent speed, HP stats, and access to Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes.
- It has excellent Sp. Attack stat to do offensive attacks.
- Due to its not so great Defense, Nihilego has a weakness towards common Pokémons like Ground, Water-types Moveset and has no recovery either outside of Black Sludge.
- Due to its typing, coverage, and speed, it can utilize Choice Scarf to revenge kill several of the tier’s threatening forces such as Mega Aerodactyl, Terrakion, Celebi, and Altaria.
- Even though its Speed and typing provide enough advantages, these also leave it outrun and overwhelmed by a few tier staples such as Latias, Terrakion, and Cobalion.
- This Pokemon is overall unique. Little is known about this Pokémon.
Well, do you think that the Nihilego Evolution can suffice your needs in the game after going through its weakness, Moveset, stats, and more? If yes then you should run down to the Nihilego Evolution!
But if still, you think that you may find some better Moveset, stats, and less unhealthy weakness with the help of evolution other than of Nihilego, then Herald Journalism has information stocked for that purpose.