Mr Robot is an American thriller drama series which is created by Sam Esmail for USA Network. Rami Make as Elliot Alderson can be seen in this series who plays the role of a cybersecurity engineer and hacker who have some social anxiety disorder. Elliot is recruited by an anarchist named as ‘Mr Robot’, a role which is played by Christian Slater.
Mr Robot Season 5 Release Date
Season 4 of Mr Robot arrived on October 6, 2019, on USA Network and when the 13th episode of the show was on the air it was announced that it will be the final season of the series and hence there will be no any further extension of the show after the season ended. USA Network has announced the cancellation of the show and tagged season 4 as the finale of the series.
It is really very upsetting news for the fans of this show but there is no comeback chance that can be seen for the show.
Who are the characters of the show?
These following characters are some of the main casts shown in the series throughout the seasons:
1. Mr. Robot is played by Christian Slater, who is the protagonist of the show.
2. White rose played by BD Wong is the leader of the Dark army
3. Tyrell Wellick is played by Martin Wallstorm, appointed as Interim Chief Technology officer at Evil Corp.
4. Fernando Vera played by Elliot Collar a violent, Dominican gangster.
5. Elliot Anderson played by Rami Malek is a senior network technician for cybersecurity firm Allsafe.
6. Dominique (Dom) DiPierro is played by Grace Gummer is a young FBI field agent investigating the Evil Corp hack.
7. Darlene played by Carly Chaikin is a malware coder
8. Angela Moss played by Portia Doubleday is an Allsafe account executive.
So as of now, Mr Robot Season 5 stands canceled. If we will get any information about the renewal of the show, we will surely update it.