BEST BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES IN 2020 FOR EVERYBODY
Choosing perfect bluetooth headphones can be quite complicated, especially when every brand is claiming that their product is the best out there. Something that works for someone else may not work for you. So, just advice is not enough. you need the know about the functions and utilities that the brand is offering. We understand this dilemma. Worry Not! We are here to help you out. Go through the list and find your perfect headphones
If you want the noise-canceling headphones, then Shure AONIC 50, Sony WH-1000XM3, and Sony WH-1000XM4 are the best ones out in the market. These are some best models of consumer audio products out there.
BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES #1: SHURE AONIC 50
Shure AONIC 50 has some best noise canceling in the market. The only downside they have is their price. They cost around $400. Most of the people do not wish to spend so much money on a pair of headphones. If you are looking for a product which will last for a long time, this may be your thing. Here is the list of its features :
- Shure provides headphones for the professional audio industry. If you are someone whose profession demands wearing headphones all day, definitely go for it.
- These are very comfortable to wear.
- It’s app allows you to customize the noise cancellation and environment mode levels. Environment mode allows you to hear the surroundings with just a flip of a switch. Isn’t it just awesome? The app is available to download for iOS and android for free.
- These are wireless, you do not need those cords, wires. Just headphones are enough.
- Battery life is good. It lasts up to 20 hours.
- It is very easy to answer calls, adjust volume with the help of just fingertip controls. You can pause and replay your music by just pushing a button.
- It includes a two-year warranty, AONIC 50 wireless headphones, a case, 3.5 mm audio cable, and a USB- C charging cable.
- It connects to wired sources with 3.5 mm analog audio input in order to stay connected to a device, even with airplane entertainment systems, USB- C digital input for charging, and high- resolution audio.
BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES #2: Sony WH-1000XM4 or Sony WF-1000XM
You must be aware that Sony WH-1000XM4 is really good when it comes to canceling noise. When the company released Sony WF-1000XM3 which is wireless. Both of these have their own advantages. Let’s look at these products. Both offer good features and also support voice assistant. You can customize sound performance in both of them. They almost give you the same advantages. If you want wireless headphones, go for WF-1000XM3. otherwise, if you are ok with wires, go for the other one. you can compare the prices and go with the budget. WH-1000XM4 supports Sony’s LDAC codec and WF-1000XM3 supports SBC and AAC.
If you are looking for the sound quality, we would recommend Monoprice Monolith M1060, if you are compatible with a wired one. Otherwise, we would recommend Apple AirPods Pro
BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES #3: Monoprice Monolith M1060
Monoprice Monolith is planar-magnetic, over-the-ear headphones. It costs around $300. One downside they have is the weight and are pretty heavy. Like many other headphones, this headphone uses a standard 3.5mm plug. It is perfect to experience music. It features a 106mm planar driver technology and is good for producing a detailed aural landscape. Spectacular imaging, low distortion, and balanced sound is what you need to have the best quality headphones. You must be well aware that most of the traditional headphones have a closed-back design but this one has an open-back design, so you get a holographic listening experience. The material that is used to manufacture them is faux leather and a padded headband. The connector type is actually wired.
BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES #4: Apple AirPods Pro
When wireless earphones first came into the market, it took the market by storm. At one point in time, Apple dominated the market. Now, you can easily get wireless ones in the market and under a low budget. However, the best ones are Apple AirPods. If you are searching for something to listen to music, this one is great as the connection never drops. Battery backup is pretty good too with delivering more than 24 hours of battery. You can charge the case easily with any Qi wireless charger. But we will point out a few things too here. the sound quality is not that great as you are expecting. There are already pretty fewer wireless options as compared to wired, finding a perfect one is a hard job especially when you want all features. Compromising one feature for the other can be quite hard. Overall, These are decent. If you are a fan of Apple, you will love the experience.
- You get three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a good fit.
- This has sweat and water resistance.
- Transparency mode in order to connect to the environment around you.
If you are on a budget, worry not! We have some suggestions for you too.
BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES #5: Sony MDR-7506
These have always been around for decades. If you think about it, these ones are actually very professional and very comfortable. They come with a protective carry pouch and gold plated 3.5mm/6.3mm adaptor. You get delivered high-quality sound thanks to Neodymium magnets and 40mm drivers. They fit on most of the heads. Though they are quite old fashioned, they work beautifully. The hinges are kind of downside, they are made from plastic. They look weak but are not. Do not worry! If you are looking for performance, go for them. There is no Bluetooth. you can buy them easily at Amazon.
BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES#6: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX
“The HD 6XX is a brilliantly executed version of Sennheiser’s best audiophile values.” There are people who care more about performance as compared to design. It has been updated with a detachable 6-foot cable. It has an open- design which offers a roomy, auditorium like experience. Please note that we suggest quieter places to use them as these do not isolate you from outside noise and the voice leaks too. You can buy these at amazon easily.
Choose the one which you prefer!