Each episode of this sports anime loved by all keeps up the momentum. The pacing of the show is so well adjusted that even when it slows down to focus on a particular character we don’t mind it. In the previous episodes, Tanaka and Kenma were brought into the spotlight. It’s moments like these that make us realize that every character therein is just as much of a hero as the other. Now, we’re heading straight towards another release with Haikyuu to the Top Season 2 Episode 7 just around the corner. Let’s pen down all that we know about the upcoming episode.
Scroll down to read more about it.
— pips (@bokuakachildren) November 8, 2020
Haikyuu to the Top Season 2 Episode 7 Release Date
The fourth installment’s second part is already underway as we all know and the next scheduled release is that of its Episode 7 or its overall 20th addition. The episode in question will premiere on 14 November 2020, Saturday at 2:15 am JST.
Read more about Akame ga Kill Season 2 here.
The Top Characters
The Key Characters of Haikyuu to the Top Season 2 Episode 7 are:
- Shoyo Hinata voiced by Ayumu Murase
- Tobio Kageyama voiced by Kaito Ishikawa
- Kei Tsukishima voiced by Koki Uchiyama
- Tadashi Yamaguchi voiced by Soma Saito
- Daichi Sawamura voiced by Satoshi Hino
- Kōshi Sugawara voiced by Miyu Irino
- Asahi Azumane voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya
- Yū Nishinoya voiced by Nobuhiko
- Ryūnosuke Tanaka voiced by Yu Hayashi
- Chikara Ennoshita voiced by Toshiki Masuda – (Karasuno’s Team)
- Shinsuke Kita voiced by Kenji Nojima
- Ren Ōmimi voiced by Takumu Miyazono
- Aran Ojiro voiced by Jun Kasama
- Hitoshi Ginjima voiced by Shouma Yamamoto
- Atsumu Miya voiced by Mamoru Miyano
- Osamu Miya voiced by Hideaki Kabumoto
- Rintarō Suna voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki – (Inarizaki’s Team)
The last episode took us back to the match between Karasuno and Inarizaki. The suspense of the second half of this match had us all clawing at our hair. The Inarizaki twins had previously targeted Tanaka, who was eventually able to break through the building up pressure. This time around they chose to tantalize Nishinoya. However, he too rises to the occasion and proves them wrong.
The game is far from over. The last few moments of the episode again left us with a cliffhanger as a new substitution walks in for the Inarizaki team. The rest will be unveiled in the upcoming episode. Make sure to tune in to find out more!
Check out the preview of the 20th episode of the fourth season below:
Until we come with more Updates about Haikyuu to the Top Season 2 Episode 7, you can check Globin Slayer Season 2 & more.
Stay tuned with Herald Journalism for more updates!!