This article contains Still 17 Season 2 details. Still, 17 is a South Korean drama television series. SBS aired it from July 23 to September 18, 2018, for 32 episodes. It is written by Jo Sung-Hee and directed by Jo-Soo-Won. It used to air on Monday and Tuesday, 35 minutes of the run-time of each episode. Every day two episodes were aired.
Still 17 Season 2 Release Date
The production team of the show is tight-lipped about a sequel. They have not confirmed a second season as of now. Still, 17 is available to be streamed on Netflix. It has 16 episodes.
Still, the 17 seasons 2 storyline is not known yet. We will give you a roundup of season 1.
A single man, Gong Woo-jin works as a set designer. He is 30 years of age. He does not want to get into a romantic relationship because of the trauma he experienced after an incident 13 years ago. Woo Seo-RI fell into a coma when she was 17. She finally wakes up after 13 years but she is now 30-years old. Woo Seo-Ri and Gong Woo-jin fall in love with each other eventually.
— missingWatTine!!☀️🐰 (@LoveSanaya4ever) December 27, 2019
- Shin Hye-sun as Woo Seo-Ri
- Yang Se-Jong as Gong Woo-jin
- Ahn Hyo-seop as Yoo Chan
- Ye Ji-won as Jennifer
- Jung Eugene as Hee-soo
- Yoon Sun-woo as Kim Hyung-Tae
- Wang Ji-won as Kim Tae-rin
- Lee Seung-Joon as Kim Hyun-Gyu
- Shim Yi-young as-Hyun Kook Mi
- SBS Drama Awards 2018-December 31, 2018
- Best Actress (Monday-Tuesday drama) – Shin Hye-Sun
- Excellent Actor (Monday-Tuesday drama) – Yang Se-Jong
- Best Supporting Actress – Ye Ji-Won
- Ahn Hyo-Seop won Best New Actor
- Best Youth Actor & Actress – Park Si-Eun
The trailer for Still 17 season 2 is not out yet. Meanwhile, you can check out the trailer of the first season.
You can watch the first season on Netflix.
Until we come back with more details on Still 17 Season 2, you can check Globin Slayer Season 2 and more.
For more news, stay tuned to Herald Journalism.