Cyberpunk Leaked information and Cyberpunk System Requirements
Cyberpunk 2077 is an upcoming role-playing video game. CD Projekt is the one who developed and published this role-playing. It is set to release for PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One in November 2020, Stadia by the end of the year, and PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X in 2021. Modified from the Cyberpunk franchise, the story takes place in dystopian Night City. It is an open world with six distinct regions. Players consider the first-person perspective of a customizable mercenary known as V. V is the one who can acquire skills in hacking and machinery, an arsenal of ranged weapons, and many such options for melee combat. Read all the expected Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements below
Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements:
These are the Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements (Minimum)
- OS: Win 7 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-10500T 6-Core 2.30GHz or AMD FX-8350
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB / AMD Radeon R9 380X
- VRAM: 2GB
- System Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 70 GB Hard drive space
- DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card
These are the Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements (Recommended)
- OS: Win 10 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-10600 6-Core 3.30GHz / AMD Ryzen R5 1600
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Nano 8GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- VRAM: 6GB
- System Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Storage: 70 GB Hard drive space
CD Projekt: The Developer Of Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 is being developed using the REDengine 4 by a team of over 500, outrunning the number that worked on the studio’s earlier game, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015). To help with production, CD Projekt had launched a new division in Wrocław, Poland. They are even partnered with Digital Scapes, Nvidia, and QLOC. Cyberpunk creator Mike Pondsmith was a consultant. Actor Keanu Reeves has a starring role. The soundtrack features music by Marcin Przybyłowicz and several other licensed artists. Different adaptations will be produced, which also includes a comic book series, card game, and an anime.
Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements Expected Release Date:
|PS4, Windows, Xbox One||November 19 2020|
|Stadia||By the end of 2020|
|PS5, Xbox Series X||2021|
Cyberpunk 2077 was announced a way back in May 2012. A teaser trailer was released in January 2013. The game was certified and supported for Microsoft Windows the same year, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at E3 2018, where they disclosed a second trailer and a media-exclusive, pre-alpha gameplay demonstration. These all were presented to the public in August, following its appearance at Gamescom. At E3 2019, a third consecutive trailer planned it up for April 16, 2020, release. This was initially postponed to September 17, and followingly November 19. The multiplayer will launch later than 2021. Players on platforms such as Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions will be able to download the game for free on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 upon release.
Next-generation ports will become accessible and available in the upcoming year 2021. A second gameplay demo was displayed to E3 and Gamescom event attendees in 2019, fifteen minutes of which appeared online in late August after it was demonstrated for Stadia. In February 2020, Nvidia announced that it would also be on GeForce Now. A full-scale model of the Yaiba Kusanagi motorcycle was presented at the Tokyo Game Show. With E3 2020 dropped due to the COVID-19 pandemic Outbreak, CD Projekt streamed the online event Night City Wire, launching a fourth trailer, more gameplay, and making-of footage.
Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements and Launch Platforms
Cyberpunk 2077 is scheduled to be released for PlayStation 4, Windows, Xbox One, Stadia. The game will be available for the next generation gaming console platforms such as PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X in the upcoming year 2021.
All New Features you need to know about Cyberpunk 2077
- The set of the game: Night City is a big, rambling metropolis in the Free State of Northern California. The crowds are full of a glaring array of “real” people going about their lives to make the game feel like a total, lived-in space.
- Able to customize your character’s abilities, and the steps for customizing appearance are exceptionally detailed, including body type, skin tone, tattoos, makeup, and more.
- Street Cred: The details of your character’s appearance will impact the way that other people interact with you.
- It also features a voice work by Keanu Reeves, who allegedly likes the game so much. He asks for his role to get doubled.
- It’s a rumour that Tesla’s Cybertruck will be seen in the game: perhaps it could be, but most cars in the game will be powered by CHOOH² (“Chew-two”), a sort of alcohol-based fuel.
- With the addition of multiplayer, it’s clear that the game would set for many diverting hours spent in Night City.
All System Requirements should be met so that you can experience a high-quality game. So gear up all of your System Requirements.
QUESTION: What is Cyberpunk 2077?
ANSWER: A brand new IP from CD Projekt Red featuring and starring Actor Keanu Reeves
QUESTION: What’s the Cyberpunk 2077 release date?
ANSWER: November 19, 2020
QUESTION: What systems will Cyberpunk 2077 be released on?
ANSWER: PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series X, GeForce Now, Google Stadia and PC
QUESTION: Will it come to next-gen consoles too?
ANSWER: Yes, it is Confirmed for Xbox Series X and PS5 – there will even be a “full-blown next-gen” version of the game after the console launch.
Also, Read Gears 5 System Requirements @ Herald Journalism
Watch Cyberpunk 2077 all trailers since 2012