Houseki No Kuni Season 2 is an upcoming action fantasy TV series. This series is also known as Land of the Lustrous. It is based on the Manga series land of the Lustrous by Haruko Ichikawa. Toshiya Ono wrote this series. Takahiko Kyogoku directed the series on the production of orange.
Houseki No Kuni season 2 plot
The plot of this series is set in the future. Moreover, the meteoroids hit the earth for about six times, which caused huge changes. Later, some new kind of Immortal and genderless species emerged from the ground. These new species were sentient humanoid jewels. However, the protagonist, Phosphophyllite (Phos), is the weakest among all.
Although, Phos wants to enter into the Battlefield and get raised and acknowledged by the other fellow mates. However, to prove herself, she has to overcome her fragile nature. At first, She was hesitating and encountered cinnabar. Cinnabar is an intellectual who looks after an Island at night. Soon, they realized that they both are the same as they hate their jobs badly. Later, Phos teams up with Cinnabar to find a more appropriate job. During this time, strong jewels were engaged in battle with the Lunarians, the people who belong to the moon. The Lunarians were trying to take advantage of jewels’ value.
Houseki No Kuni season 2 official announcements
Since season 1 of this series has increased our expectations and left us with some unanswered questions. These unanswered questions would only be answered with the release of its sequel. However, Orange hasn’t come up with any official announcements regarding its sequel.
Houseki No Kuni season 2 cast
Since Orange hasn’t confirmed its cast for the Season 2. However, being the most beloved anime TV series, we can expect the voice cast of this sequel to be the same as the previous one:
- Phosphophyllite voiced by Tomoyo Kurosawa (Japanese) and Sarah Wiedenheft (English)
- Cinnabar voiced by Mikako Komatsu (Japanese) and Avery Smithhart (English)
- Diamond voiced by Ai Kayano (Japanese) and Savanna Menzel (English)
- Bort, voiced by Ayane Sakura (Japanese) and Genevieve Simmons (English)
- Morganite, voiced by Mutsumi Tamura (Japanese) and Olivia Swasey (English)
- Goshenite voiced by Saori Hayami (Japanese) and Juliet Simmons (English)
- Rutile, voiced by Yumi Uchiyama (Japanese) and Shelly Calene-Black (English)
- Jade voiced by Ayahi Takagaki (Japanese) and Heidi Hinkle (English)
Houseki No Kuni season 2 Release date
As stated above, Orange hasn’t confirmed anything about the sequel. However, we can expect this series to be released early in 2021.
Houseki No Kuni season Trailer
Unfortunately, Orange hasn’t released the trailer of season 2 yet. If you haven’t was a trailer of season 1, you can watch it here. If you haven’t caught up with the past episodes, you can stream it on Amazon Prime.
Until they come back for more updates about this series, you can check Nanbaka Season 3 .
Stay tuned with Herald journalism for more updates!