Disable Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows
Is the Windows Defender Antivirus becoming a problem to you, the Windows 10 users? The software is an anti-malware solution for the particular window users and can be an obstacle in many of your work, and we guess you are stuck because of it, and that’s why you are here. So here we have simple steps for you that can help you get rid of Windows Defender Antivirus temporarily.
Can Be Get Rid Of Windows Defender Antivirus?
Yes, temporarily only because a solution to permanently throwing it out of your Windows is not possible except when you are taking a subscription of third party protection software. Though whether you have a specific work to do or you are not liking the defender or anything else, you can disable it for a time to accomplish all your works meanwhile.
Steps To Disable Windows Defender Antivirus
Group Policy or Registry, installing the Windows Security app, are some of the tentative solutions for all your problems. Go on with the following steps to disable the built-in Windows solution:
- Click on the ‘Windows’ logo or the Key having the Windows sign
2. In the search bar type “Windows Security” and on clicking select the first option that appears in the bar
3. Open “Virus & threat protection”
4. There you will see “Manage Settings” downside “Virus & threat protection settings,” click on that
5. A new bar will be opened up, turn off “Real-time protection” there
Now you are free of the Windows Defender Antivirus, complete your work now, and there will be no obstacle as the security check option is disabled until you allow it.
Turn On Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows
When you want to turn on the Windows Defender Antivirus, follow the same steps and, just at the fifth step, turn on the toggle.
Hope it helped you!
Follow Herald Journalism for More Updated, Stay Tuned