Life on Mars is a South Korean television series based on the British series of the same name which aired in 2006-7. The Korean television series premiered on 9 June 2018 and ended on 5 August. Will Life On Mars Season 2 be Renewed Soon?
Life On Mars Season 2 Release Date
There is no news of a season second taking place. Life on Mars received good reviews from the critics and audience alike. We hope the makers decide to give it a sequel.
- Jung Kyung-ho as Han Tae-Joo
- A forensics scientist. He is an intelligent, principled individual who doesn’t like to rely on people. He believes in scientific data and evidence.
- Park Sung-woong as Kang Dong-Chul.
- Head of the Homicide Team. A detective who uses his intuition and instincts to solve his case instead of evidence.
- Go Ah-sung as Yoon Na-young
- A passionate expert investigator who dreams of becoming a first-rate detective.
- Oh Dae-hwan as Lee Yong-gi
- In the homicide unit, a police sergeant. He is described as mad and with a bad temper.
- Noh Jong-hyun as Jo Nam-sik
- The youngest detective on the team.
Han Tae-Joo is the head of a crime investigation team. He trusts data over people and has done extremely well in his career. He has an accident while investigating a serial murder case. One day when he wakes up he finds himself back in time, 1988.
The hub-bub of Luigi's fades & the strains of Bowie's #LifeOnMars bursts from the soundtrack. It suggests that Shaz has reached her moment of clarity, her epiphany, like Sam Tyler before her. She knows where she belongs & is ready to make the next step#AshesToAshesLive pic.twitter.com/vzRvNjJZCo
— 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗦… #Lazarus (@AshesToAshes_tv) November 18, 2020
He does not know the reason but he is now a detective in a small city employed at a police station. Han Tae-Joo tries to solve a serial murder case to get back to the present time.
Watch the trailer of Life On Mars Season 2 is right here!
Until we come with More Updates about this Series, you can Check Jojo Part 6 and more.
For more News and Updates, Stay Tuned to Herald Journalism.