There are very few manga, manhwa, webtoon, or even traditional graphic novels that experience a similar level of excitement and expectation every single week as Solo Leveling. Solo Leveling Season 2 Chapter 129 coming soon?
So, when will Solo Leveling chapter 129 release around the world, and what spoilers have started circulating social media?
Solo Leveling Season 2 Chapter 129: Release Date
The author took a break last week due to his ill health. But, fortunately, this week’s comic is on time.
The Raw scans have been released as of 2nd December (In Korean). The translators worked day and night and have finally released the English version today, after midnight.
You can read a translated English version here. The translation is crisp and to the point.
Chapter 129 Spoilers!
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for chapter 129.
- Cha Hae-in notices that Jin-Woo is asleep rather than in any threat and now attempts to buy time, rather than defeat the Angel.
- The Angel bursts into laughter and his eyes turn red, indicating that he is now serious about the upcoming battle.
- The remaining hunters prepare themselves, but they still look scared.
- The entire chamber starts to shake and the broken statues start to rise once again.
- The look of terror spreads to everyone’s faces and many of them turn to run away.
- They realize that the gate is now closed and that they are trapped in the chamber.
- The only way out…is to defeat the Angel and stone statues.
- Will they be able to do that?
As always, take leaked spoilers with a pinch of salt and read chapters through official sources. We are not responsible for the leaked spoilers in any way.
Until we come back with More Updates about this Series, you can check Classroom of the Elite Season 2 & more.
For More News Stay tuned with Herald Journalism.