Eromanga Sensei Season 2 is a Japanese novel series written by TSUKASA FUSHIMI, a Japanese author of light novels. Eromanga Sensei was illustrated by HIRO KANZAKI. The first season of Eromanga Sensei was released on 8th April 2017. There are totally twelve episodes in the Eromanga Sensei first season.
Eromanga Sensei Season 2 Plot
Season 2 revolves around Masamune Izumi, a light novel author in high school. Masamune Izumi is an orphan who lives with his little sister Izumi Sagiri. Izumi Sagiri was a girl who hasn’t left her home for years. She even forces her brother Masamune Izumi to bring her meals when she tramps the floor because of her very bad shut-in habits. But her brother, Masamune Izumi wants to leave her room because Izumi Sagiri is his only family to look after.
Ero Manga Sensei, Masamune’s novel illustrator draws amazing drawings and is very reliable. Masamune had never met his illustrator and just thought he was a bad unlucky guy. However, the truth revealed that Ero Manga Sensei was his own younger sister and Izumi Sagiri had been his unknown partner all along. So their sibling’s relationship turns out exciting when a best-selling author Shojo Manga becomes their enemy.
Will all the Characters Return in Eromanga Sensei Season 2?
1. MASAMUNE IZUMI: Masamune Izumi is a 15-year-old high school student who is a light novel author and also an artist. He won many rewards in school for his artistic works. Masamune Izumi is the main character in Eromanga Sensei who lived with his sister.
2. SAGIRI IZUMI: Sagiri Izumi is the heroine of the series and titular of Eromanga Sensei. She is a 12-year-old first-year junior high school student who had never left her room for many years. Anyhow her real name was Ero Manga Sensei and was the illustrator of her brother Masamune Izumi.
3. ELF YAMADA: Elf Yamada is an old famous 14-year-old light novel writer who has sold over 2 million copies of her novel. Elf Yamada used to live next door to Masamune Izumi and had romantic feelings for him. Elf Yamada was her pet name but her real name was Emily Granger.
4.￼MURAMASA SENJU: Muramasa Senju is also one of the popular light novel writers who has sold 14 million copies of her novel stories. She was also in love with Masamune Izumi but he rejected Muramasa Senju after she confessed her feelings for him. Muramasa Senju was her pet name but her real name was Hana Umezono.
5. MEGUMI JINNO: Megumi Jinno was a classmate of Sagiri Izumi. She was an innocent little girl but she acted to be experienced in a relationship and opposite gender just trying to act cool. Is this Character coming in Eromanga Sensei Season 2?
6. TOMOE TAKASAGO: Tomoe takasago’s family works in a bookstore which was Masamune’s favorite place. She was Masamune Izumi’s friend and had helped him a lot. She also recommends him a lot of good books as he was a novel writer.
Eromanga Sensei Season 2 Release Date
Eromanga Sensei Season 2 has not been released yet! It’s been said that Eromanga Sensei may release more likely during 2020 or 2021. Many anime fans are eagerly waiting for the release of the second season. If you are an anime lover, then I recommend you guys to watch EROMANGA SENSEI!
The Trailer of Eromanga Sensei Season 2 is given below!
Until we come back with more Updates of this series you can check Globin Slayer Season 2 & more.
Stay tuned with Herald Journalism for more updates!